Search on blog

15 gen 2012

My Daily MARS Song

ALIBI Live at Radio Sputnik 2010

♫ ALIBI ♫
No warning sign 
No Alibi 
We faded faster 
Than the speed of light

Took our chance 
Crashed and burned 
No we'll never ever learn

I fell apart 
But got back up again
And then I fell apart 
But got back up again

We both could see 
Crystal clear 
That the inevitable 
End was near

Made our choice 
A trial by fire 
To battle is the 
Only way we feel alive

I fell apart 
But got back up again 
And then I fell apart 
But got back up again 
And then I fell apart 
But got back up again

So here we are
The witching hour 
The quickest tongue 
To divide and devour 
Divide and devour

If I could end 
The quest for fire 
For truth, for love, 
For my desire 
My desire

And I fell apart
But got back up again

I fell apart
I fell apart
I fell apart
I fell apart
I fell apart

But got back up again.






 ₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento