Search on blog

24 feb 2012

Echelon Tour Review
February 23rd, 2012
My thoughts on Mars300, VyRT and the MTV Unplugged VyRT download
By Jenn Montgomery

I was lucky enough to see Mars300 via VyRT on December 7th 2011. I have not been to any other Mars show in the past,  this was my first and hopfully not my last. I wanted so badly to travel to NYC for the final week of shows but it just wasn’t possible even thought I am only a 6 hour drive from the city. Then in the evening on November 27 Jared finally revealed the secret about VyRT. As soon as the tweet came through I jumped at the chance to be able to stream Mars300 live from my living room! It was truly an experience I will never forget. Even though I was watching at home I could still feel the energy coming through the TV screen. My emotions were running wild that night. Along with countless other Echelon. Getting to do some things that the crowd was unable to do like hanging out with the guy’s in their dressing room, Jared showing us the empty venue and singing a nice little song to us and Tomo giving us a little backstage tour was beyond everything I ever expected. And then being able to hang out again after the show reflecting on the moments of the night. Seeing them in awe over their guinness world records certificate was a proud moment. And being able to have our (the VyRTers as Jared calls us) own intimate farewell was so special. The good bye that night was incredibly emotional. ABSOLUTELY worth the $15!!!
The second part of this review is for the VyRT Mars Mtv Unplugged download. I know a lot of people were upset at the $5 cost. I want to say in my opinion it was well worth the $5! On New Years Eve I plugged my little netbook into my TV to watch it and I was AMAZED!!! The quality if the HD and the sound was phenomenal!! The question… would I VyRT again? The answer… HELL YES! My wish is for it to get such good reviews that Jared would find a way to make the entire stream of the Mars300 available for download through VyRT also.
I want to thank VyRT.net, Jared, Shannon, Tomo and the entire MARS crew for such a wonderful experience. The dedication and the gifts you guys have given me are more than I could ask for. Jared you are my soul, the air I breath everyday. Shannon my heart beats to your drum and Tomo the blood in my veins flows with your electrifying riffs. I love you guys dearly and I can not wait to see what the future holds. A simple thank you doesn’t seem enough but THANK YOU. THANK YOU for making me believe, THANK YOU for making me dream… THANK YOU!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento