Search on blog

25 mar 2012

ECHELON TOUR REVIEW: CARDIFF
March 25th, 2012

I went to the Cardiff show, Wales, 26th November 2010.
This was the first and only time I have seen 30 Seconds To Mars live. My friends had been to their previous show in February. Cardiff, being our capital city, is really the only place to see live bands and big arena shows. Its an hour-long journey on a train or on the road. Snow fell both times! But we made sure it didn’t spoil our fun. We caught the train early that morning and stayed outside the venue for the rest of the day. We even made new friends. While drinking hot chocolate, other Echelon shared their blankets with us to keep us warm. Further proof that the Echelon are members of a large, caring family.
As for the show, my favourite songs to hear live were Hurricane, Search and Destroy, and L490. It is impossible to choose just one song. Every song performed was fantastic! While songs like Hurricane and Search and Destroy showcased Jared’s powerful voice, L490 was a beautiful instrumental performance from Shannon and Tomo.

My favourite aspect of the live performance was how involved the fans were. Whether they were sitting at the back or standing at the front, nobody was left out. 30 Seconds To Mars had us jumping, screaming, laughing, punching the air, raising our hands and singing along. With a mic, Jared always has perfect control of a crowd. It really is wonderful to see.
This brings me on to my most memorable moment of the show. Jared had us all raise our hands in the air and put our fingers together, before whispering ‘Welcome to the family’. It felt like an official introduction to a worldwide group – the Echelon and 30 Seconds To Mars. The whole show and this moment will stay with me for the rest of my life.
So a big thank you to Jared, Tomo, Shannon, and the Echelon. It was the best night of my life.
From Amanda Thomas, 21, South Wales

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento