Search on blog

9 mar 2012

 ♪ HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY SHANNON CHRISTOPHER LETO 
"Happy Birthday Shannon!

May you have a fantastic, crazy and sweaty muddafuggin day because if someone deserves this it must be you.

Thank you for all the memories and the most insane and carefree moments of my life that you’ve been part of - so far.

I hope you keep smiling today, because we can never get enough of that.
With love," 

~J.
We did it...It's a twitter Worldwide Trend!!! :D
Echelon Family made some videos for the special our SHANIMAL's B-Day! 

When I think about you I remember in Making of "THE KILL" video you said : 'as Jared...the director...so proud' and your face make me so laugh and you was very cute...I'll always rememeber you in this way Shan!!!
I LOVE YOU cause you're so fucking great and don't afraid to say what you think!!!
You've a beautiful, crazy, honest soul...You can break the world just with your drum...You're so fucking best muddafuggin and Drummer in the Universe!!!
THANKS!!! For all!! ^_^


₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento