Search on blog

18 mar 2012

Ian Somerhalder photos on twitter! ♥

"Wow- ridiculous sunset over  stages... "

"On Salvatore lawn right now... Tiny feline Awesomeness"

"Damon and  aka Klaus shooting scenes right now..."

"Outside- spring in Georgia. So content..."

"Teen Choice!These are yours my teen friends;)!My new friend(just came in) next to my old friend.Now they're home!"

"PS- I met Alice Cooper today! Holy $h&t! What a weekend...I use to air guitar that dude when I was a youngster.Major..."

"Dave Mathews' guitars that I dont get to see him play@John Varvatos/Stuart Hall Benefitright now-on plane back to Atl:("

"Ha!Tweet typo correction - not Stuart "Hall" benefit, it's Stuart House benefit"

"Ball of babies on  set...Cute factor is fricking ridiculous"

"remembered I sent this from plane-we truly see through what ever lens we've created for ourselves-what color are yours?"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento