Search on blog

6 dic 2012

Jared on JustJared.com ♥

Matthew McConaughey: Everything Has Shrunk Quite a Bit!
THU, 06 DECEMBER 2012


Matthew McConaughey dons a cowboy hat while filming scenes for his upcoming movie The Dallas Buyers Clubat a motel on Tuesday (December 4) in New Orleans, La.
The 43-year-old actor was joined by his cross dressing co-star Jared Leto.
Matthew recently talked about the health effects of losing weight for the film.
“Everything has shrunk quite a bit. … I don’t have the leverage I used to. I have body soreness. But I’m as healthy as can be. My blood pressure, everything’s fine,” Matthew shared.
It was recently announced that the New York Film Critics Circle awarded Matthew for Best Supporting Actor for his work in Magic Mike.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento