Search on blog

14 mar 2013

JARED Interview on Cosmopolitan Germany Magazine April 2013


Translation:


A Date with Jared


Interviewer: In the campaign, you seem so full of energy. How do you regain your energy?
Jared: I use an old-fashioned way to a healthy lifestyle: I’m vegan, sleep a lot, I’m outside a lot. Achieve goals and dreams in life is also an incentive. I put a lot of passion in the things I do.

Interviewer: What would be a dream of yours?
Jared: I would love to sail around the world.

Interviewer: How do you draw out yourself on a bad day?
Jared: An American proverb says “Mood follows action”. This means that the mood increases as soon as you kick yourself in the ass. To me it feels good when I pick myself up and help other people. That makes me forget my own worries.

Interviewer: By what principles you live to?
Jared: I would never act immorally, this is very important to me. Otherwise, I always try to do what feels right for me. I’m an emotional person.

Interviewer: Apropos feelings: Does rock stars really writing songs for women? Or is that too cheesy?
Jared: Women inspire me of course. When you think of someone, or the places that you have visited together, causes many of emotions. It’s not cheesy, if you follow your heart. Well, who wants to be successful with a woman has to be also offensively.

Interviewer: Is the right scent already a flirt offensive?
Jared: I hope that you have a better chance if you smell good, right? My luck in love keeps within a limit …

Interviewer: It’s not about the way you look. The days of eyeliner and crazy make-up are apparently over …
Jared: Oh dear, I’ve really tried out many things! I’ve even worn women’s underwear, because I wanted to know how it feels. But mostly for a show and just for fun. On stage, you doing things, you never think of that. We tried everything possible  make-up, but it looked more like some kind of war paint before the fight.

Interviewer: And where is your beard gone?
Jared: I liked very much. But my assistant found me so terribly, so I shaved him well-behaved.

Interviewer: But the tattoos remain, right? What does this mean on your chest?
Jared: Oh, I was very drunk once in Mexico. The following morning I woke up with this character …


Thanks to

₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento