Search on blog

17 mar 2013

Special 'SPARTACUS' BLOOD AND SAND ♥

I loved so much this tv series and now than it's going at the end I want share all episodes of the epic show in my blog for watch them forever and give the possibility to everybody know how amazing was this story and all cast of actors. SPARTACUS inflamed my soul from the first episode with the unforgettable Andy Whitfield and still burns it inside. I never believed can love a war show so much, but it surprised me so much. I don't think there will be ever other shows with this genre to its height. THANKS for made me dream, fight and believe in freedom so deeply with you. To all of cast and crew, I love you, you made a fabulous job making so real all characters for a story with no time. You'll be always in my heart. I hope to see all of the actors soon in other projects, they deserve all success. XOXOXO


Episode 01
Il serpente rosso

Episode 02
Il giuramento dei gladiatori

Episode 03
I vulcanalia

Episode 04
Le fosse dell'Ade

Episode 05
Incontro All’ultimo Sangue

Episode 06
Oscure trame

Episode 07
Io Sono Spartacus

Episode 08
Il Marchio Della Confraternita

Episode 09
La Maschera Di Diana

Episode 10
Scambio di favori

Episode 11
La ferita

Episode 12
Rivelazione

Episode 13
Uccidiamoli Tutti

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento