Search on blog

20 gen 2012

MARS Online Store replied me ♥

My check-in on GetGlue:
"      in this afternoon is totally from Church of MARS for HAITI: Hurricane, The Story, Was It A Dream?, NOTH, Echelon, The Kill, R-evolve, Alibi, CTTE, Kings and Queens, Amazing Grace, Revenge, A Modern Myth ....♫ ♥ :') "


Reply from MARS Online Store:
 Ooooyeah! L490, K+Q, Battle Of One, Edge Of The Earth  "

Me on GetGlue:
"   maybe for the others isn't so important, but for me,that I never had a reply from MARS directly or by their crew, you've really made me happy! Thank you so much!! ^ ^ <3 "

and MARS STORE voted this reply with 'cool' button
OMG it made me really cry! :')


Again my reply on Twitter:
" I could die now! *_* I love you MARS STORE!!!! ♥ :') "

I'm so Happy now...perfect day,only a tweet from Jay, Shan or Tomo could do better! :D


₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento