Search on blog

19 gen 2012

Shannon on Twitter pic and message

"A Lil flower for ya...don't forget to water it and give it some wuv :)"
pic.twitter.com/KNPeH5hg

SHANNON 'S MESSAGE ON MARS TRASMISSION OF WEEK:
"What a year, what a year... How can I possibly put in words the feelings, experiences and emotions I've experienced and shared with many of you who maybe reading this now?Hmm... fuggit! I'll just start writing: First, I want to thank the Echelon for their help and support in our journey. Their passion and commitment is like nothing I've ever seen in my life or have been a part of before, so thank you. I love you.


I was given the opportunity to travel to such amazing places like Lebanon to Asia, from Australia to Africa, and everywhere in-between. The journey has opened up my mind and soul—it's hard to put into words. 
Some of my favorite memories were swimming in the seas of Spain with my bro, riding camels in Abu Dhabi, sharing the stage with many amazing bands at festivals, eating and trying different foods, walking and exploring the different cities. The best memory of all is sharing the experience with all of you while I'm up on stage... Nothing compares to that. Until we meet again! Ciao!"

Awww sweet Shan!Thanks to you!
This makes me crying so much! T_T
WE LOVE YOU TOO!!
MARS+ECHELON= ALL MY LIFE FOREVER!!! ♥

 ₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento