Search on blog

19 gen 2012

Today JARED will be at The HUGO Fashion Show in Berlin
Waaaahhhh!
I can't wait!

Miss Hugo Boss on twitter:
"Watch the live stream of the HUGO Fashion Show tomorrow at 1:30 pm (CET) online at  or mobile at "

Save the date! The HUGO Fashion Show Fall/Winter 2012 will be streamed live here on the HUGO Blog on January 19, 2012, at 01:30 p.m. (CET)! It’s gonna be amazing and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the live stream presented by Hadnet Tesfai and Patrice. Sign up now so you won’t miss any news and updates on the show!
On facebook, we are celebrating the show with the HUGO Fashion Show sweepstake. Watch the live stream to get the correct answer and win fabulous prizes. Apart from that, you can keep in touch with me by following me on twitter and on my brand new instagram account (it’s addictive, believe me!). So feel free to tweet your questions and comments @hugoboss. Looking forward to reading from you!


₪ ø lll ·o.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento