Search on blog

16 mar 2012

#DREAMSCAPE

March 16th, 2012

Ang @ArubaDreamer
A cougar was trying to steal my pop tart from me.

Silke Kueper @dreadfulshadow
I dreamt of a polar bear that wanted to bite my little son, swimming in a pool. So scary that I woke up immediately…

Natalie Jasper @nnataliejasperr
I watched a very well dressed man in a mask kill several girls in a cafeteria then proceeded to tango with me

Muriel L490 @MurielNobody
Recently I dreamed a tsunami was coming & I saw this huge wave & couldn’t do anything.

Elisa Taylor @ElisaEchelon3
I’m unbuckled on a plane that’s doing flips&dives & I hold on for life. It’s like I’m on a rollercoaster. I love it!

BartCubbinsSister @ElafromVenus
When I was a kid I had a dream about my mom being eaten by an ice bear. Scared the shit out of me.

dinosaurawr @lovemeporfav0r
i dreamt i was on my own funeral like “hey, what all you all crying about?”

ELNAZ The VAGABOND @LNAZsh
My friend & I were on the roads,we lost the way and got to a village full of zombies.we couldn’t find the way out :-s

Pie ₪ ø lll·o. @Piewacket_
when I was a child I had a recurring dream of a hob nail boot in the clouds and rows of white cylinders floating out

Jessakah ‏ @XxJessMariexX
.. Had a dream that I found a turtle without a shell, I looked everywhere for a shell for the poor thing.

Nansy Kosma ‏ @NansyK85
had a dream with a strange shape airplanes passing in front of my house.They look like UFO!

Aika [Shen'ka] ‏ @Just_Aigul
Once I dreamed that I jumped into the waterfall. It was fun but scary. But it was amazing sense of freedom =)

Echelon ‏ @naiviv_echelon
Last night I dreamt that I had to shot some crazy zombies. Or they would kill me. I kicked their asses.

Jared’s armpit. ϟ ‏ @DreaminMars
I dreamed my two biggest fear together: deep water and my science teacher. She was a shark-teacher çwç

maybe? we will. ‏ @xgiulsonmars
I dreamt it was the last day of the earth ’til the end, I was thawing some miniature ppl hearing heartbeat: macabre!

Veerle Dieleman ‏ @veerdieleman
i had a dream once in which @ShannonLeto used a motorcycle glove to keep his glasses safe and you sat on it

kate o shaughnessy ‏ @katieshox
I had a dream once you were sitting in my kitchen,and I kept telling you to leave, Then you demanded a dinner.

Isabella Di Vella ‏ @Loveislouder00
Another dream I had last night, where my life was going wonderfully without too much trouble. It was just a dream i know..

CRYSTAL DAWN ‏ @crystaldawn369
was in a field of flowers, a man on a griffin took my hand & we flew above pink clouds, across the sea to Atlantis.

Timi Mofo c: ‏ @TimiJovi6277
really the craziest dreams ever are when I can’t speak or scream when someone is hurting me :|

Lindsey Greenan ‏ @Paisley_Scot
my dream was I lived inside a whale?? #SaveTheArctic . The craziness of the world has entered our dreams

Michelle Lyons ‏ @Michelle1174
I dreamt everyone had human bodies, but their head were made of clay and kept morphing into oversized insect heads

Tanya Mann ‏ @caliminion2
i dreamed i was in the early 1970s backstage at a Zeppelin show and i was hanging out with Jimmy Page. It was a trip.

Claudia ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @Linkin_Theorist
I’ve a lot of crazy/interesting dreams which make me try to decipher them. Some make me confused what is reality & what’s a dream

Patrycja ‏ @pattrycja
I dreamed that near my house, landed the plane, full of burnt people. It was horrible.

Lissa Fone ‏ @LissaFone
Stuck in a dark room. In front of me is a male silhouette. Can’t see anything but his eyes. Can’t touch or connect.

Nicole [DF] ‏ @nicolesmassacre
I actually had a dream last night that my cat was in the face/off competition and won. I woke up congratulating her.

JARED RUSSIAN LETO ‏ @Russian_Leto
my dream? I want to have superpower when i can get back in the time….and save my dad……

Sabrina Penz ‏ @sabrina_znep
I have to save people.. the devil is running after me and i can’t run away.. the funny thing , the devil is a cube

Cassie Hickmott ‏ @chickmott85
Being chased down an endless grey corridor of swinging doors by a burly bearded man dressed in a pink tu-tu…

MargaritaAlter
I stood in the middle of the desert and somewhere in the distance playing music. I was approached by a man, and said that we ought to go. I looked at him. He was like a Buddhist monk. I went after him. A moment later I was in a lush garden with a guitar in my hands. And start playing Alibi. And then I woke up)i must be crazy..

Alina ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @Alina_Shadow
back tothe past and talk with great people who died:K.Cobain,M.Jackson.but thisCrazy dream Will neverBecome a reality

žeja. ₪ ø ≡ ·o. ‏ @kkiikkii13
that one, where you poured your coffee on mine new dress and started to shout, that you are sorry. kinda sweet…

Rona ‏ @R0naxD
8years ago I dreamed that I’m gonna b threatened & forced by terrorists to leave Baghdad. 2 weeks later it came true

Jessica H. ‏ @jessy_duke
u broke off a tooth, came to me in my dental practice.I was afraid to hurt u cause you’re so nice.Since I hear Mars:)

Alana ‏ @AlanaLeto
my last dream was about the new dates in Mars tour and you promised we would never again hear word SOON from you :D

EsméraldaLily ‏ @MacabreMelody
Funny dream today: you & I were warriors with some Echelon. Judas&Sky were there and another Husky with a Pomehawk :D

Anni, Muddafugga! ‏ @BlondieCubbins
One time I dreamed that I beat up my mom because she put my shirt in the oven. That was a weird dream!

Elizaveta Sapetina ‏ @FeminaVulgaris
At first my mom was dead, and then she was in a mental hospital. At the end of sleep, we fell out of the window..

Laura M.Echelon ‏ @Kiimyou
I had one crazy dream. I was in my bed and suddenly my soul go out of my body and I fly … Finally I woke up !

Preda†or ‏ @Fierce_Rebel
Couple years ago I saw a dream that I was in Croatia. Next year later I saw the same. Live. It was scary deja vu :D

Ana Oliveira ‏ @echelon_ana
Running away from my fears, but i wasn’t fast enough.

NiovannaEchelon ‏ @NiovannaEchelon
when I woke up at the morning I was serching my mobile phone to find that picture.It was so real :)

V. L. ‏ @VestigeOfMARS
Last night I dreamed I was flying over a huge green bird, that argued with me but can’t remember what!

@Adry_L490
I had the worst nightmare ever… In my dream I was the best friend of Freddy Krueger and we were so damn happy killing people! :/ but guess what? You were the next victim and I was like NOOO! I’m never gonna kill Jared! Then I killed myself but Krueger was still alive and I woke up!! But in the end… I guess he killed you :(

Water Storm ‏ @WaterStormy
I dreamed I danced until I died, I swayed until I cried I jumped until I flied ..

₪ ø ιιι ·o. ⇧ ‏ @Maria_Salvatore
i stabbed my father in a dream once! =O when i woke up, i was frigging terrified to go into his bedroom and check on him! xD#Dreamscape

Mithra2300 ‏ @Mithra2300
I was showing u a hair salon I found, w/ur head & red ‘hawk as the neon sign out front, & a store w/ur various hats@jaredleto

Sonja C. ‏ @veganbabu
I was watching A Beautiful Lie making of. Jared had blonde mullet and sleepy hawky at two different deleted scenes.

Nikyka ‏ @NikykaWay
my weirdest dream was when I dreamed I was runnin from some zombies on a derert island D:

Nina Mars₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @dewx4life364
Scuba diving with Jared Leto as a shark approaches and watching him freak out lol

Eliane. crazyMOFO (: ‏ @ElianeEchelon
I was with in Paraguay, I was driving and suddenly I left him in the middle of nowhere..

₪ ø ιιι ·o. ⇧ ‏ @Maria_Salvatore
Ive fallen in endless black pits,been buried alive,eaten by zombies,swallowed by whales,and adopted by wolves,several times now!

pomegranate penguin⨺ ‏ @marsweirdo
I often dream that a tiger is following me running, all over my city and suddenly it disappears.

Sugar [Bec] ‏ @sugaronmars
I also had one I was trapped inside a glass cube in the middle of a high pedestrian area. Weird. I never got out!

Mary Summer Fink ‏ @Ohbabyfucktime
I dreamt that the women of my family had to run away in different places & I also had ’cause “they” were coming

Selina Kljajic ‏ @selinakljajic
I had an crazy dream last night! Everyone just behaved like dogs! Sniffing on everyone’s butt! Thank god I woke up..

JAAACK ʚϊɞ ‏ @jackelyneeLeto
I Dreamed that I was the only survivor of my family and I had to fight to live because they were all zombie Strange ⇧

ilje ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @WeirdNerrd
i was in a park, listened to operamusic, then Obama approaches me and gives me an alien.

Mouse ‏ @MalEchelon1235
I’m running through an empty warehouse covered thigh deep in mashed potatoes. Being chased by a tiger eating bastard.

Mrs. Nobody ‏ @Adry_L490
I had a dream where I was talking with a little girl & an old woman,they told me they were me in the past and future.

₪ ø Jenny lll ·o. ‏ @Jen6277
At the Mars concert.You took me on stage and told me to tap dancing.It’s really crazy but I did it xoxo

Kasia ₪ ø lll·o. ‏ @honest_to_god
I had a dream about my dad being a school principal and sucking out students brains… strange one

CirclesNeverEnd ‏ @ReikeEchelon
I had a dream where I was a flower and someone walked over me :/

lippylisa ‏ @LippyLisalou
Tall Ancient skinny man with wings and Dennis Menance jumper flew in my window making a noise like a screeching hawk

marie pritchard ‏ @mariepritcahrd
All i could think about last night was picking up grains of salt from the ocean :) xXx

L. Rosario ‏ @Author_LRosario
Had a dream last night I was back in school & told to draw a rose. I’m a writer not an artist, so pretty scary. #DreamScape

Adéla Jelínková ‏ @Adela_Jelinkova
In a dream about following a horse & seeing hangmen on trees and while walking back there were zombies from the tree.

Dilan Dawn Y. ‏ @braveand_insane
Got eaten by Sharks.

Džeja. ₪ ø ≡ ·o. ‏ @kkiikkii13
you came into my house and yelled-YOUNG LADY, YOU’RE GOING TO CLEAN ALL MY MIRRORS AND WINDOWS! and i was scared.:D

CoolSex ‏ @CoolSex
I dreamt of a man w/a beard yelling at me:”Watch out for 10:10!” Next day someone tried to steal my car. It was 10:10

OlgaBalakova ‏ @olgabalakova
I dreamt,around me was ghost moving glass of water and my godmother said that it has been haunting her for long time.

She´s lost control ‏ @dancetheday
Dreamed that I slipped into a man’s body to experience the physical feeling of a man during sex. I kid you not!

Sandra♛ ‏ @sandramithra
Sometimes I dream of the idea that the people stop destroying our planet and start to see the beauty of nature..

Laura Brass ‏ @xxLaur23Marsxx
I dreamt my dad& I were landscaping 4 a lady bt it was at my nan’s house,nxt thing I was eatin spaghetti in a theatre

Danielle ₪ ø lll ·o ‏ @Dannielle_1993
I once dreamt I was on mars, playing a guitar in a banana suit.

Jenni ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @jenniws
I’ve had this dream 4 times in last 2 weeks where i’m in a ship and it eather has sunken or i have jumped off of it..

Marina ·o. ‏ @Me_Marina
i was a rainbow fish with hands & foot hunted by big shark in a big aquarium (✿◠‿◠)

Christine Degabriele ‏ @krixxy1
too many times I have this dream that I’m going to a MARS Concert but I miss my flight every time. nightmare!

priya chotai ‏ @483oceans
I had a chocolate eating contest with my friend… even though I’m a vegan #wtf

Amy ‏ @marsismysaviour
i was in grand central station, NYC, and i was ordered to find a killer hiding somewhere inside. i was so badass.

Elyse ‏ @eriessi
REPETITIVE: Someone reminds me of something important I keep forgetting to do. When I wake up, I forget what it is.

Angie ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @angelik89
Don’t u dream about u’re trying to hit someone and u fucking can’t?? I’m not a violent person, but always dream that

Bella ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @bellaechelon_
In my weirdest dream I was a fish, I got eaten by a whale and then lived in a magical city inside the whale :)

LEby30STM₪ ø lll •o. ‏ @CrystalParlier
i dreamt I was sitting in the living room & this person was walking towards me on fire. Closed my eyes & said go away

Anja ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @DreamsMusicArt
I was living in a videogame and had to kill someone! The game started over every time I did until I spared her life.

ElixLeto. ‏ @eliechelon_
I go to other town & give free hugs to people there. Then I met an amazing guy who takes me to a road trip.

† Letticya Miličevic ‏ @Queen_6277
This afternoon I dreamed that my phone was ringing, plus the fact he was actually playing in real life

Emma DeFlumeri ‏ @EmmaDeFlumeri
i have a continuing dream I am trapped In a giant grey box that never ends & Donald duck is trying to kill me

Laura ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @_Laura_x
I wake up almost every morning and the first thing that comes into my head is, “wtf did I just dream of?!”

Anna D. ₪ ø lll ·o. ‏ @annaleto_MARS
Had a dream that I was running in the hospital in the dark from something and then it drags me back from behind.

GothySwe ‏ @GothySwe
I’ve lived 18210 crazy, dreamy nights so far (awake or asleep:D)) – too many to choose among! Mission impossible! xo

Montse ‏ @tufilandia
I have had dreams of sitting on the first pew at church in the nude.

Buddha For Lívia ‏ @livia_rabelo
I dreamed I woke up and was buried in a coffin .. I tried to leave but could not. Then turned me into a doll! HAHA ”

Alison Kearney ‏ @KearneyAlison
… someone was in my room and i was being choked. I couldn’t scream – too scared. When I woke I was choking myself

Dreamer Forever ‏ @Dreamer4everr
I dreamed I was walking in a river in the dark night and it was incredible. Looked like I was floating.

Letizia ‏ @MinervaMars
I often dream of swimming in murky and turbulent waters without reach the shore…do I have to be concerned? LOL

✿ ɱᎯરϓ-ĵᎯɴε ✿ @WildEnvy 
I dreamt that I was being chased by zombies that sang Taylor swift songs but looked like the Beibs. Worst dream ever.

Kelly Ray @KellyRay85
I had a dream once where my favorite band was being sued for 30 MILLION DOLLARS!!! Wait. . .

Tаtiа_Kova @Tatia_Kova
the craziest one was about huge gorillaz-aliens who invaded the Earth and we were trying to survive

Katt_Karminn @kattkarminn
when I tried to run from smb terrible, but I can’t run, my legs don’t listen to me. Brr

KIMbo @30stKim
I was investigating a murder, but the more I discovered, the more it became clear that I was actually the killer.

Alex Kea @alexedu7
A voice told me repeatedly: The Major Arcana marching north to south. Waking up I investigate and it makes sense.

Ririe @vincentvaleriec
I became a ghost.I talked to my granny’s ghost.She could read my mind n then she poo while I was talking to humans

The Punk Rock Girl @_MoniqueLealGD_
I was with my cousin into a castle with a lot of princess, and they eat dog food.

Stella P Budiarjo @Stelopi
being chased and mutilated by my former classmates who have turned into zombies.. -__-”

Yvonne Cooke @XxVampiredYvxX
I had a dream that I was dressed as Alice in wonderland & the Cheshire cat kept asking me if I could stand on my head

Jane Doe 6277 @HeavenIntoHell
my weirdest dream was when I fell asleep at school and then I woke up screaming.. The teacher took me to the principal.

Sonja/Lisbeth @syndfullhet
tday i had dream within a dream. It was pretty weird because when i woke up i realize that my brain is gonna explode.

SaraBreitfeld @SaraBreitfeld
I was on the beach, and nobody had legs, cuz they all walk with their hands, and also OVER the water!!

Layra @CloserToMars_
once I’ve dreamt that I were living at the bottom of the ocean in a sort of a house #WeirButBeautiful

Tom Marvolo Riddle @Maeubh
My school bus drove off niagra falls we all acted like it was the normal route to school. I don’t even live in the US

Rebecca ₪ ø lll ·o. @Bex717
Had a dream that I was awake but not awake but could hear these guys talking about taking my organs so they could sell them.

Martina A. @NovafromMARS
I had recurring dreams about my teeth: they became bloody and crooked and there was no way to put it back. Horrible.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento