Search on blog

28 nov 2012

Jared photos by Terry! ♥

From Terry Richardson's Diary
November 28th, 2012

Jared Leto getting into character for his new film.
Jared Leto holding the Gotham award he just won.
Jared Leto at my studio #1
Jared Leto at my studio #2
Jared Leto at my studio #3
Jared Leto at my studio #4
Jared Leto at my studio #5
Jared Leto at my studio #6
Jared Leto at my studio #7
Jared Leto at my studio #8
Jared Leto at my studio #9
Jared Leto at my studio #10
Jared Leto at my studio #11
Jared Leto at my studio #12
Jared Leto at my studio #13
Jared Leto at my studio #14
Jared Leto at my studio #15
Jared Leto at my studio wearing his faux fur coat #1
Jared Leto at my studio wearing his faux fur coat #2
Me and Jared
Jared Leto as Me #1
Jared Leto as Me #2

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento